- 24/7 security;
- Indoor & Outdoor heated pool with a roof top terrace area including outdoor fireplaces and sitting areas;
- Terrace offering panoramic views;
- Sports bar and restaurant;
- In the core of downtown Montreal next to major highway leading into the city;
- Access to Lucien-L'Allier Metro Station, AMT train to the West Island and South Shore, Via Rail station(s) and Gare Windsor Station;
- Connected by a walkway to the inside of Le Centre Bell and the Montreal Canadiens Official team store;
- Less than 1 minute away from highway 720 and less than 5 minutes away from highway 10;
- Walking distance to the financial district, Crescent Street, Concordia University, McGill University and all shopping, restaurants, bars, hospitals and services
- Steps away from Provigo Grocery store including the SAQ liquor store and a high-end Steakhouse;
|Dining room||37||6' X 13'|
|Living room||37||13' X 13'|
|Bedroom||37||13' X 9'|
|Kitchen||37||13'5" X 8'|
Furniture, fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, storage
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MARC HARROCH, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MARC HARROCH, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is SAMANTHA TECCE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.